Ready?
Are people in my life ready to know how I truly feel?
My best friend Dong is. In fact, he noticed my feelings for Marga before I did. He is planning to write a jokebook about me very soon. "How to Tell If Your Best Friend Is Fatally Stupid" is the working title.
My sister Joanne would freak. I can imagine her reaction in one word: Ew.
My mom and Tita Fides (Marga's mom) would despair. They would probably have me committed for having psuedo-incestuous desires.
And Marga? Well, last weekend, she just asked me to be her cohort in getting a guy in my office to like her. So it is safe to say, Margarita is not ready either.
My best friend Dong is. In fact, he noticed my feelings for Marga before I did. He is planning to write a jokebook about me very soon. "How to Tell If Your Best Friend Is Fatally Stupid" is the working title.
My sister Joanne would freak. I can imagine her reaction in one word: Ew.
My mom and Tita Fides (Marga's mom) would despair. They would probably have me committed for having psuedo-incestuous desires.
And Marga? Well, last weekend, she just asked me to be her cohort in getting a guy in my office to like her. So it is safe to say, Margarita is not ready either.
<< Home