Some Sick Telenovela Shit
Work is hectic. Been travelling quite a bit. Since my last enty, "other things" have progressed like a Mexican telenovela.
Marga, thanks to my recommendation, was accepted in the company where I work. The situation puts her in the same environment as Butch, the guy she wanted me to set her up with. Or so I thought.
Marga and Butch apparently know each other from college. And Marga, in an act I would not expect of her, wants to "get together" with Butch to get back at him for some ancient wrong. "Justice" as my sister puts it.
I don't want to have anything to do with this sick telenovela shit. Especially since my role will probably be the tall, handsome supporting actor who ends up getting shot or falling into a mine shaft mid-way through the season ...
Marga, thanks to my recommendation, was accepted in the company where I work. The situation puts her in the same environment as Butch, the guy she wanted me to set her up with. Or so I thought.
Marga and Butch apparently know each other from college. And Marga, in an act I would not expect of her, wants to "get together" with Butch to get back at him for some ancient wrong. "Justice" as my sister puts it.
I don't want to have anything to do with this sick telenovela shit. Especially since my role will probably be the tall, handsome supporting actor who ends up getting shot or falling into a mine shaft mid-way through the season ...
<< Home